Mission & Values
Opening Doors, Transforming Lives
Health – To achieve maximum physical and mental well-being and healthy lifestyles.
Living Opportunities – To achieve maximum independence in daily living within the community.
Work – To achieve maximum independence in employment or retirement within integrated settings.
Recreation and Leisure – To achieve maximum participation in integrated recreation and leisure activities within the community.
Interpersonal – To achieve maximum communication skills and build lasting interpersonal relationships.
- Enhance client care & experience
- Leverage & expand team expertise
- Improve operational efficiencies
- Fiscal stewards of financial resources
- Elevate community awareness & client
- Invest in training & development
- Build a culture of accountability & respect
Code of Ethics
Missoula Developmental Service Corporation’s Code of Ethics represents certain standards of conduct for employees in their professional relations with those they serve, with parents, guardians, and/or advocates of those they serve, with colleagues and other professionals, and with members of the community. As an employee of MDSC and a professional in supporting people with intellectual disabilities and MDSC’s Mission and Corporate Goals, I pledge myself to:
- Enable people to live valued, productive, and community-based lives.
- Use positive practices that focus on abilities.
- Provide services characterized by integrity, compassion, respect for individual differences, and a commitment to my accountability.
- Respect and honor individuals through the development and implementation of Personal Support Planning.
- Abide by MDSC’s Mission and Employee Value Statements.
- Uphold the highest standard of professional and personal conduct.
- Demonstrate personal accountability.
- Maintain confidentiality of information in the highest regard.
- Practice responsible stewardship of individuals and corporate resources and funds.
- Interact with community members respectfully to promote and enhance public understanding in the field of intellectual disabilities.
- Contribute to MDSC’s efforts and activities that support the community